VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Blue / Green
Blue / Green
Overseas - QLD
Level 4 College
Intern at Radiation Oncology Centre
Personality and temperament
Friendly; warm; inviting; trustworthy; strong; happy. I have an officious personality that helps me connect with almost anyone. I have not met someone who I could not connect with in some sort of medium. I am extremely personable and an all around happy person. I do not let many things get me down. Outgoing and eccentric. I do best in social gatherings where I am put on the spotlight. I have an intense work ethic. As of right now I am interning in a radiation oncology centre; working; and going to school.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.