VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Overseas - QLD
Personality and temperament
I am a one of a kind person. I am a caring human being who wants the best for everyone. I will go way out of my lane in order to make sure people feel cared for and loved. I have dedicated my life and vocation to help others. Of course I want to have a comfortable income; however; my line of work does not pay well enough to make enough for a BMW or Lambo; but I am grateful to be doing what I am. I believe that my life experiences and personality have made me unique. I am compassionate; respectful; spiritual; assertive; philosophical; and intelligent. I am an extroverted-introvert. I love to be around people but enjoy time to myself. People say I seem serious most of the time; however; I enjoy being goofy most of the day. I try to live life as care free as possible until I need to start to freak out. Also; I have a very dry sense of humor if one could not tell.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.