Overseas - QLD
University Bachelor of Science - Major Area of Study: Nursing
Personality and temperament
I have a very kind and personable personaility. I get along with nearly everyone and have the ability to compromise and work with others. I am also very driven; I have always been able to find goals that I want to achieve and do everything that I can to make those happen. I am a leader in most groups of friends and push those around me to be the best person that they can be. I would describe my personailty and character as outgoing; motivated; friendly; and a leader. I have always been the first to introduce myself to others and take the initiative in anything that I do. Throughout my life I have always pushed myself to be the best version of myself. I set goals and push to obtain or push past those goals to better not only myself but those around me. In every friend group I have always been the leader. I have always been someone that my friends and family can rely on to provide help when they need it and be the first to offer a should to cry on. My friendly nature along with my many other qualities together help to make me who I am.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.