Overseas - QLD
Bachelor of Science - Major Area of Study: Integrated Human Biology (Pre-Med)
Personality and temperament
I would describe myself as an introvert with extroverted tendencies. Most of the time; I am quiet and reserved; but given the right circumstances; I truly come out of my shell. In addition; I always try to help people out; sometimes to a fault; as I can often neglect my own self-care for that end.Oftentimes; I attempt to please people too much; and I am learning when to say no; for my own good. My most coveted feature is that I love to learn. If I could be in school for therest of my life; I would likely be very happy.I tend to be a workist. While many people tend toward religion or other related avenues of meaning; my purpose in life comes from the work that I do on a daily basis. When I wake up; I look forward to the tasks that I set out before me. Not necessarily the day-job that I have; but the other tasks that I opt into; including the study for the MCAT; my practice of foreign languages; or my planning of my tiny house construction. I fill my day with things that interest me immensely; and I try to avoid those things that don't bring me joy.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.