VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Irish; Czaech; German; Italian
Overseas - QLD
Masters of Science - Majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering
Personality and temperament
I think I have a pretty quirky personality. I have a lot of energy and am usually pretty bubbly; although I do have my low-energy moments. I think I am very positive and open to new experiences and ideas. I'm willing to learn; discuss; do just about anything. I'm always looking for new/unique opportunities; and I try to minimize idle time. I like to spend my time as productively as possible. I think what makes me unique is my curiosity in everything and my search for new opportunities. I'm always getting involved in something new whether it's a volunteer program; a social activity; a new hobby; etc.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.