VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Local - NSW
B.E - Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) Completed at Age of 21.5 yr. Post Graduation in Project Engineering and Management completed at age of 23.5 yr.
Personality and temperament
I am a very patient; humble & simple yet stylish person. I have been through lot of struggle and have worked really hard with determination; logic; balance along with my father to lift our family from poverty to prosperity. I am friendly; social; really good at understanding people & their perspectives and hence I have lot of good friends and well wishers. I am mature; kind; warm; generous and help people in every possible way I can. I have always been very strong headed yet open minded; courageous yet realistic and taken risks yet been careful to achieve positive things in life. My friends consider me as their family and are a big reason for my success in every stage of life.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.