Who needs donor sperm?
The sole purpose of donor sperm is to assist individuals or couples with the opportunity to become parents.
Every individual or couple has their own reasons and circumstances due to which they decide to use donor sperm. Some of these may include:
- Couples experiencing male infertility
- Single individuals who wish to become a parent
- People of diverse sexes, sexualities and genders
- Couples/individuals seeking a sibling for their child/children already conceived via donor sperm
Things to consider
- We understand that before you begin the search for your ideal donor, there is much to consider. To help you make an informed decision, we have put together a few essential points to help you get started. To learn more, click here
Whatever your circumstances, we are here to support you in your journey towards parenthood. Our friendly patient services team will be there to guide you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have, simply get in touch by calling 1300 0 ADDAM (23 326) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.