VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Local - VIC
Masters of Science.
Personality and temperament
I am friendly; brave; strong and healthy. I have a good sense of culture and tradition from my Indian roots. I am energetic; enthusiastic; and curious. I love basketball. I am not religious; but I am very spiritual. I am accepting of all good things in all cultures and traditions and can adapt them to my life.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.
- Locally donated sperm. Addam operates an active Sperm Donor Program with Sperm Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce sperm or cannot use the sperm they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Sperm Donors Australia recruits local Australian sperm donors aged between 18-45 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with the Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about Sperm Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated sperm from The World Egg and Sperm Bank and Seattle Sperm Bank. Addam has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) and Seattle Sperm Bank (SSB) to provide fresh and frozen sperm for recipients. TWESB and SSB donors on Addam are 18-40 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here and for further information on Seattle Sperm Bank, click here.
- Due to limited availability of donor sperm in Victoria, Addam Donor Bank will be only accessible to City Fertility or Rainbow Fertility patients undertaking stimulated IVF cycles, Intrauterine Insemination cycles or participating in our donor egg program. An upfront administration fee is required from Victorian patients who wish to import their frozen eggs to City Fertility or Rainbow Fertility in order to access Adam Donor Bank. This fee is not refundable but will be applied in full upon completion of Frozen Oocyte Thaw (FOT) cycle and subsequent IVF or FET cycle, except when a FOT cycle is undertaken alone. We recommend patients undergo their egg collection and subsequent insemination and creation of embryos using donor sperm in a fresh cycle to maximize their pregnancy potential