VIC compliant means this donor has been approved for import into Victoria and can be imported straight away.
Local - VIC
Master's Degree in Food Science and Technology
Yoghurt Maker/ Shift Incharge
Personality and temperament
I am slightly shy; not very talkative. My friends and co-workers know me as someone who is straight talking and not indulging in gossip; but an effective communicator. I am known for my innovative thoughts and ideas. My friends know me as one who should be in touch more; but always the first one to help when they need. I consider spending time with family very important. My parents say that I am an obedient son. My wife considers me as a good husband and father.
Things to consider
- We strongly encourage you to request 3 of your preferred donor matches at the time of submission, as the availability of sperm is subject to change due to the number of straws and demand.
- Please note you will need to make a reservation by Day 1 of your period, otherwise, you will be required to wait until your next cycle.
- Sperm availability is subject to location; you may be required to travel interstate to use your preferred donor as not all donors are eligible for interstate transfer. You will incur travel costs associated with the shipment of the sperm to access your preferred donor.
- If you are not in QLD or NSW but you would like to use sperm in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Please note that certain medical conditions or carrier status may determine the suitability of some donors over others. Please discuss this matter with our fertility specialist during your appointment.